The Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council is committed to making our town one that meets the needs of those who live in it. With that said, the LHNC would like your input on forming the future of the town into one that residents are proud of. This is your chance to let your voice be heard.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to this Community Survey, weâ€™re looking forward to your input. PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS!!!!
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- Rec Center Meetings
- Community Events
SCHOOL OF PERFORMING & VISUAL ART SUMMER REGISTRATION JULY 1-2, 4-7PM.
Summer Session begins July 15th and includes 100+ classes and workshops in dance, music, theater, and visual arts for children, teens and adults. Contact the school office at (323) 223-2475 for more information.
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Mobile Showers
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Free Bulky Item Drop Offs 2018
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook