Ad Hoc Committees have a defined purpose and a time frame to accomplish that purpose. An ad hoc committee may be established by the Neighborhood Council President or by a majority vote of the Board. Ad Hoc committees cease to exist when their task is completed or at the discretion of the Board. A specific term may be designated.
Ad Hoc Religious Services Committee
Ernest E. Sanchez
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- Community Events
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook