Agenda & Links to Supporting Documents for 2-13-19
- Planning & Land Use Agenda for 2-13-19
Here is a link to the Community Design Overlay with concerns highlighted in yellow:
Here is the Historic Preservation Overlay Zone (HPOZ) in Lincoln Heights:
Here are the HPOZ Guidelines:
Here is the latest on Grants available for residents:
Here is a map of allowable RV parking with color codes:
Lincoln Heights Historic Photos:
Gentrification-Center (my description of everything related to Gentrification in no particular order)
LHNC ADU’s Accessory Dwelling Units if you’re interested: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qn8xp7f93y8i742/AAC_Q3faVOU4NpkXAq4YU82Za?dl=0
LHNC Bylaws and Standing Rules
LHNC Demographics and Environmental Justice. I’m just starting this with a report made by our former representative at LA City Planning, Michael Sin.
Argument regarding parking and housing:
- Signage requirements for North Broadway. View here.
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- Rec Center Meetings
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Community Events
- Mobile Showers
- Two Scholarship Opportunities
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Free Bulky Item Drop Offs 2018
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook
© Copyright 2019 Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council. All rights reserved.