Community Events Committee
The Community Events Committee (formerly the Holiday Parade Committee) meets year round to plan the Annual Lincoln Heights Holiday Parade and other events. The Lincoln Heights Holiday Parade takes place the second Sunday of December. The Committee members are responsible for bringing back a Holiday Parade to the Lincoln Heights Community. This Committee is always looking for volunteers to assist with the planning of the parade and Holiday Festival.
Committee Chair: Vera Padilla (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Co-Chair: Vicente Gonzales-Reyes
Members: Gilbert Arevalo, Sherri Fierro, Tameka Flowers, Theresa Velasquez, Maria Palacio
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- Community Events
SCHOOL OF PERFORMING & VISUAL ART SUMMER REGISTRATION JULY 1-2, 4-7PM.
Summer Session begins July 15th and includes 100+ classes and workshops in dance, music, theater, and visual arts for children, teens and adults. Contact the school office at (323) 223-2475 for more information.
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Free Bulky Item Drop Offs 2018
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook