Community Events Committee
The Community Events Committee (formerly the Holiday Parade Committee) meets year round to plan the Annual Lincoln Heights Holiday Parade and other events. The Lincoln Heights Holiday Parade takes place the second Sunday of December. The Committee members are responsible for bringing back a Holiday Parade to the Lincoln Heights Community. This Committee is always looking for volunteers to assist with the planning of the parade and Holiday Festival.
Committee Chair: Tameka J. Flowers
Co-Chair: Vicente Gonzales-Reyes
Members: Gilbert Arevalo, Theresa Velasquez, Maria Palacio, Vince Rosiles
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- District 7 Change in Street Sweeping Hours
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook