Board Member Application Process
The following positions on the board are currently vacant:
- CBO Representative (term ending 2023)
- Area 4 Resident Representative (term ending 2023)
- Area 5 Resident Representative (term to expire 2021)
- Area 6 Resident Representative (term to expire 2023)
- Area 7 Resident Representative (term to expire 2021)
- Youth Representative (term to expire 2023)
To apply, stakeholders may request an application form from Ben Wadsworth, Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org, and submit it either in person or by email prior to the next Executive/Board Meeting.
To view the map showing the boundaries of the Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council and its areas click here.
To learn more about the neighborhood council and the Governing Board, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page here.
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- District 7 Change in Street Sweeping Hours
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook