The Government Liaison Committee is responsible for working with agencies and representatives at all levels of government to solve community concerns. The public may bring issues forth to the Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council at which point the issue would be designated to this Committee and proper steps would be taken to work with the public and government to solve such concerns.
Your Committee Chair:
Selena Ortega (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- Rec Center Meetings
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Community Events
- Mobile Showers
- Two Scholarship Opportunities
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Free Bulky Item Drop Offs 2018
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook