The Grievance Committee is responsible for resolving all formal complaints which are filed with the Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council. The Grievance Committee treats all parties fairly, neutrally and equally in order to fairly resolve such issues.
Your Committee Chair:
Martin Gomez – Email
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- Community Events
SCHOOL OF PERFORMING & VISUAL ART SUMMER REGISTRATION JULY 1-2, 4-7PM.
Summer Session begins July 15th and includes 100+ classes and workshops in dance, music, theater, and visual arts for children, teens and adults. Contact the school office at (323) 223-2475 for more information.
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Free Bulky Item Drop Offs 2018
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook