LA DWP Update
|Helping You Stay Safer at Home
As an essential service provider, we’re working around the clock to make sure you have the water and power services you need to help you stay Safer at Home. We’re committed to helping you during this challenging time, while also protecting our dedicated employees so that they can keep the power and water flowing 24/7.
Your Tap Water is Safe to Drink
Trouble Paying Your Bill? We Can Help
If you are having trouble paying your bill, payment plans are available at www.ladwp.com/financialassistance or by calling 1-800-DIAL-DWP. Other financial assistance programs are also available, including a Low-Income Discount Program for qualifying customers
Beware of Scammers
Customer Service Centers Closed
In-Person Program Visits Suspended
As the COVID-19 response continues to evolve, we will continue to keep you informed of what we’re doing to help you stay Safer at Home. We’re in this together and we are here to help you manage your utility bill during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your LADWP Customer Service Team
LADWP, 111 N Hope Street, Room 1544, Los Angeles, California 90012
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- District 7 Change in Street Sweeping Hours
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook