Outreach, Communications & Events
The Outreach, Communications and Events committee is dedicated to serving the community through interactive events. All events are organized and carried out by the Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council Board Members and Community Volunteers. This committee also put together this webpage and other forms of communication, including the Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council newsletter. The Outreach, Communications and Events is always in need of volunteers to assist the Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council with outreach efforts and events.
Chair: Amanda Coolong
Members: Vicente Gonzalez, Maribel Hernandez, Vince Rosiles, Maria Palacio
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- Community Events
SCHOOL OF PERFORMING & VISUAL ART SUMMER REGISTRATION JULY 1-2, 4-7PM.
Summer Session begins July 15th and includes 100+ classes and workshops in dance, music, theater, and visual arts for children, teens and adults. Contact the school office at (323) 223-2475 for more information.
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Free Bulky Item Drop Offs 2018
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook