Affordable housing is housing which is deemed affordable to those with a median household income or below as rated by the national government or a local government by a recognized housing affordability index. AMI is Average Monthly Income within a metropolitan statistical area.
At Risk Youth:
An at-risk youth is a child who is less likely to transition successfully into adulthood. Success can include academic success and job readiness, as well as the ability to be financially independent. It also can refer to the ability to become a positive member of society by avoiding a life of crime.
Supportive Housing combines affordable housing with services that support the residents, which may include mental and physical health services, education and job training, and drug and alcohol treatment. Supportive Housing is a cost effective way to help people live more stable, productive lives and may be partly funded by Proposition HHH and Measure H.
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- District 7 Change in Street Sweeping Hours
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook