Budget & Finance
The Budget and Finance Committee is responsible for budget, procurement and purchasing all requests for financial support received from community organizations. Organizations requesting funds are to first present the request at the Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council Meetings. The Budget Committee Chair then invites the organization to attend a Budget Committee Meeting at which point the organization submits all the required forms, including an itemized budget, and makes a special presentation. The next step is then for the Budget Committee to bring the item to a Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council Meeting for an official vote at which time the Board approves, denies or modifies the requested budget amount.
Your Committee Chair: Vera Padilla
Vice Chair: Mary Palacio
Members: Michael Montes, Ben Wadsworth, Vince Rosiles
Neighborhood Council Funding Program – Updated 4-8-19
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- Community Events
SCHOOL OF PERFORMING & VISUAL ART SUMMER REGISTRATION JULY 1-2, 4-7PM.
Summer Session begins July 15th and includes 100+ classes and workshops in dance, music, theater, and visual arts for children, teens and adults. Contact the school office at (323) 223-2475 for more information.
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Free Bulky Item Drop Offs 2018
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook