Planning & Land Use
The Planning and Land-Use: Committee makes recommendations to the Board regarding planning issues including zoning changes, building/demolition permits and City projects such as cell phone towers, bridge and street modifications and plans. This Committee is currently working on North Broadway revitalization issues. The Committee works with the Council offices and City Departments, as well as stakeholders wanting to build in the area. The Committee also deals with issues arising from applications to the Planning Department & Planning Commissions for the purposes of planning, preservation and land use.
Richard Larsen (Chairman and Board Member)
Mario Marrufo (Board member)
Benny Madera (Board member)
Armida Marrufo (Board member)
Michelle Rubio (Board member)
Gilbert Arevalo (Board member)
Sheri Fierro (Board member)
Gilas Corea (Stakeholder)
Miko Merced (Stakeholder)
- 1-9-19 – Minutes
- 12-12-18 – Minutes
- 11-14-18 – Minutes
- 10-10-18 – Minutes
- 9-12-18 – Minutes
- 7-11-18 – Minutes (Draft)
- 10-11-17 – Minutes
- 9-13-17 – No minutes due to lack of quorum.
- 8-9-17 – Draft Minutes
- 6-14-17 – Draft Minutes
- 4-12-17 – Draft Minutes
- 11-9-16 – Planning Committee Minutes
- 9-14-16 – 160914 Planning Committee Minutes
- 8-10-16 –160810-plan-land-use-minutes
- 7-13-16 –160713Min Planning Comm
- 5-11-16 –160511 Planning Committee Minutes
- 4-13-16 –160413 Planning Committee Mtg Minutes
- 3-9-16 – 160309 Planning Comtte Mtig Min3-9-16
- Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS SOLICITS APPLICATIONS FOR CIVILIAN HEARING EXAMINERS
- Community Events
SCHOOL OF PERFORMING & VISUAL ART SUMMER REGISTRATION JULY 1-2, 4-7PM.
Summer Session begins July 15th and includes 100+ classes and workshops in dance, music, theater, and visual arts for children, teens and adults. Contact the school office at (323) 223-2475 for more information.
- May 2019 Highlights from USC Civic Engagement
- Fire Station Drive for Washer/Dryer
- Free Bulky Item Drop Offs 2018
- Community Survey
- Help Make Los Angeles Stronger and Safer
– Sign Up at Neighborland.com/la
Find Us On Facebook