Planning & Land Use
The Planning and Land-Use: Committee makes recommendations to the Board regarding planning issues including zoning changes, building/demolition permits and City projects such as cell phone towers, bridge and street modifications and plans. This Committee is currently working on North Broadway revitalization issues. The Committee works with the Council offices and City Departments, as well as stakeholders wanting to build in the area. The Committee also deals with issues arising from applications to the Planning Department & Planning Commissions for the purposes of planning, preservation and land use.
Richard Larsen (Committee Chair)
Gillas Correa (Stakeholder)
- 7-11-18 – Minutes (Draft)
- 10-11-17 – Minutes
- 9-13-17 – No minutes due to lack of quorum.
- 8-9-17 – Draft Minutes
- 14-17 – Draft Minutes
- 4-12-17 – Draft Minutes
- 9-14-16 – 160914 Planning Committee Minutes
- 8-10-16 –160810-plan-land-use-minutes
- 7-13-16 –160713Min Planning Comm
- 5-11-16 –160511 Planning Committee Minutes
- 4-13-16 –160413 Planning Committee Mtg Minutes
- 3-9-16 – 160309 Planning Comtte Mtig Min3-9-16
Join Our Email ListFor Email Marketing you can trust.
5 DOT Parking Lots to be used for Housing.